You are reading the article How To Share Screen On Skype From Windows, Android And Ios updated in September 2023 on the website Dacquyenphaidep.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested October 2023 How To Share Screen On Skype From Windows, Android And Ios
How To Share Screen On Skype From Android, Windows, and iOS
Have A look: How To Use Skype Like A Pro
Let’s get started.How To Share Screen On Skype From Different Devices: How To Share Screen on Skype From Windows 10:
Below-mentioned is the steps to share the screen on Skype from Windows 10:
1. Download or install Skype.
3. The call will show connected when they will answer the call.
4. Skype displays video through the webcam.
5. On the downright side, you will see an icon of the sharing screen (like the below-mentioned screenshot).
6. Tap on the share screen icon.
8. A drop-down menu will appear on the share screen wherein the Share screen option is enabled as default. You can select your options.
9. Once you are done, tap on start sharing.
10. In case you are sharing an application window, Skype highlights the window with a red border to show you what you are sharing on the screen.
Also Read: Skype Vs Zoom- Which One To Consider?How To Share Screen on Skype From An Android Phone:
Below mentioned are the steps to share the screen on Skype from an Android Phone:
1. Start Skype video or audio call from your Android phone.
2. After connecting the call, tap on the screen to show option then tap on “More Options” available in the right down corner of the screen.
3. After More Options, tap on the Share Screen button available on the lower-right corner.
4. You will get a pop message to confirm “start capturing everything that’s displayed on your screen” tap on “don’t show again” to avoid Skype asking the same message every time you wish to share your screen on Skype and then tap on “Start”.
5. You will see a real-time banner that your phone is sharing the screen and under the message, there is a stop sharing option available as well.
6. Once you have completed sharing your screen on Skype, you can tap on the “stop sharing option” and continue with your call. Additionally, if you will directly hang up the Skype call, the phone will stop sharing the screen automatically.How To Share Screen On Skype from an iPad or iPhone:
Below-mentioned steps are to share your screen with Skype from an iPad or iPhone:
1. Make a video or audio Skype call from your iPhone or iPad.
2. After connecting, tap on “More Options” available on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. iOS Skype displays a few buttons, tap on Share Screen.
5. After a short countdown, your iOS device will start sharing screen and you will be able to see a red banner.
6. Once you have stopped sharing the screen, you can tap on the red banner and then tap on Stop.
I think that the share screen is the best feature of Skype. Therefore, do try sharing a screen on Skype and do let us know if you face any difficulty while sharing the screen.
Thanks for reading.
Record Skype Calls Without Third Party Software
Best Skype Alternatives For your Android In 2023
How To Unlock Skype Account If You Forget Skype Login PasswordQuick Reaction:
About the author
You're reading How To Share Screen On Skype From Windows, Android And Ios
Update the detailed information about How To Share Screen On Skype From Windows, Android And Ios on the Dacquyenphaidep.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!